Spaghetti and Truthballs
Sunday, March 12, 2006
 
What did you do this Saturday? What did you do this Saturday at 8 AM?



If the answer is not drinking, you are just NOT a good little Dallas Leprechaun.

Such a degenerate day. Lets recap.

-Note that we couldn't even all wear green like every other person at the parade. Nope. We are that degenerate.

-I would like to note that this picture was taken at 9:54 AM. Notice the sauced look about everyone.

-Someone fell off of the porch and into those bushes. No names will be mentioned.

-Someone was kicked out of the bar three times.

-Conversations took place that should never have been brought to light. Hilarious at that.

-Irish car bombs curdle. There is nothing worse than consuming curdled alcohol.

Saint Patrick was probably rolling over in his grave with all of the activity that happened on Saturday.
 
Comments:
The question is more like what did I do at 12pm?

The answer is - talk to a very drunk Rebecca.

You're fabulous Rebecca - fabulous
 
I just got back from the thunder nationals tractor pull and after seeing the girls serving popcorn and hotdogs it reminded me of you and your site. I had a great time and also bought a cool program and tshirt. I also was able to buy a hot dog and had them put a little mustard and relish on it.. It was really cool I wish my blogger friends could have been there I mean the excitement was so intense. It was almost like I was in another world or something. I am however a little upset cause I think I should have gotten the popcorn instead. They had a butter pumping machine that you could add as much butter as you want. That would have been really cool! I really want to got see WWE live. That would really rock and I have hear - don't quote me on this - but that they serve turkey legs at the concession stands... That would rock. I guess I will go eat some corn nuts and drink pepsi. Later.
 
Sounds like you had a blast for me too... I didn't go anywhere!! *sigh*

XXOO,
JTL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger