Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, April 06, 2006
  "Men love to be heard. It's like sexually theyr'e trapped somewhere between ape and caveman."
Calling all males that read this blog (except you, santa dad. Don't read this).

I, Ms. S'Ghetti, NEED A GODFORSAKEN EXPLINATION!

Not that this has anything to do with my life, but fuck. Explain this to me.

Why do the XY's enjoy the idea of people knowing about their sex life via being heard? Why?

I will be the first to admit that my brother and I have had a longterm game of 'interrupt siblings nookie session.' And that is totally understandable, because you get to embarrass the shit out of a sibling, cease the pattern that is taking place, and generally it is like a grown up game of Stratego. I get that.

What I don't get is males WANTING their....errr.... Exercise partners to be heard from the next city, or to be heard by their roommates, or to be heard in general.

I am not saying that fucking in silence is a good thing... But What I am saying is do you really want people to know what is happening?

I need thoughts.

I know who reads this blog daily. And Dammit. If I do not get a comment on your thoughts and opinions on this subject matter, I may very well go postal.

And you don't want to turn me loose with a gun, do you?

PS- thank you to she who gave me the quote for this title, She is a genius. Sheer genius.
 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
LOL - I couldn't agree with you more.

Although I'm not a prude, (at least by some standards - ha!) I was always taught that "there is a time and a place" ... for everything -- and engaging in a high-energy sex session while your out-of-town guests are in the guest bedroom (the next room over) is neither 'the time' or 'the place'.

Honey, that's what the "ballgag" was invented for !!

hehehe

**NOTE: Out of fear of sounding like a prude (despite my earlier disclaimer) - here's a link to the lyics of a song from the now famous broadway show 'Avenue Q'.

You Can be as Loud as the Hell You Want ...

enjoy ;-)
 
Sex And The City.

Season One.

Episode 2.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger