Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
  Tits and Tats
Today, in my infinite wisdom and canny curiosity, I tried out the ways of the "Braless Wonder" (AKA June).

I had recieved the gift of getting several new assholes ripped for me this fine evening, and decided to seek solstice in the parentless home of June.

So I grabbed the necessities(Makeup bag and purse), and off I went. Only I left the biggest necessity behind.

I, Ms. S'Ghetti, who was blessed in the way of breast, left the house without a bra. Then I realized that I needed gas. Then June informed me that we would be getting a frozen tasty treat. Then June needed gas.

Until tonight, the people that had seen me without a bra on was a select list... Mom, June, and maybe five other people. I sleep in the damn contraptions. And now I know why I wear the things.

All of this bouncing around has caused me to lose brain cells.

I swear, I am stupider for the experience.

(June explains this phenomenon by saying that it is because I was hit in the head by my own "tits". I say Junes response is just the jealousy of Ms. Mosquito bites herself)
 
Comments:
Rebecca I am sure you haven't lost a single brain cell.

And I should know - I also cannot leave home without the corset of the new millenium.
 
the bra.

I don't like the word bra. It makes me laugh.
 
I guess leaving the house without a bra is like leaving the house without underwear on for men. Well, for some men, cause there are those freaky ones the free-ball all the time.

I feel for you and your non-bra day. (well kinda cause ... oh nevermind, I'll just grin and walk away now)
 
I invented the term as I typed it. It's similar to a corset in that it's increadibly uncomforable and involves wire - which is similar to whale bone.

The word just makes me laugh. I don't know why.
 
fantastic.
 
Just don't run honey. Don't want you having black eyes.
 
Flirt = Styles.
 
No bra??? Eeek... I could never be caught without mine on!!!

Thanks for the good laugh!!
 
June, watch the movie 100 girls. They say that if they'll fit in a champagne glass they're the perfect size.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger