Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, January 19, 2006
  Pregnant people scare me.
Yet another strange phobia of mine... Pregnant People.

Today I went to go get my teburculosis test read, and the doctor that does this is planted in the middle of a whole crap ton of Obstetricians.

Waddling ladies all over the place, and every time one of them passed me, I felt it necessary to steer as clear as possible.

I took the stairs, because five huge pregnant women were waiting on the elevator.

I sat on the left side of the waiting room, because a pregnant person was on the right.

Where does this phobia come from?

I act like these women have leprecy, when in reality all that will happen is that they will shoot out a kid.

With that said, I begin my internship at the Gladney Center for Adoption next week, so I suppose I will get over my fears via submersion.

This should prove to be interesting.
 
Comments:
Well, huh. That's just...well, an odd phobia. Huh....

Mines still clowns.

Oh and horses, birds and any amphibian.

Not crazy about motorcycles either.

Oh and did I mention fear of heights?
 
I think it stems from an evil person that once answered a questions of, "Guess What?!?!?!" with "You're pregnant!" That person is very evil and you should watch yourself around him!

Other then that, I think you are afraid of catching the pregnant cootie!
 
You know what's worse?? Having people come up to you while pregnant offering their advice and wanting to molest your belly! Freaking sick!
 
The good thing is that you won't catch anything from a pregnant lady. Except maybe a feel of her baby-filled belly as she walks past you.

It's nothing to be afraid of. There is SO much more. Trust me. I can't get near snotty, messy kids. (clean ones are fine.) Gross.
 
I'm scared of bugs and clowns.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger