Spaghetti and Truthballs
Friday, January 06, 2006
  I wish I was kidding.
Today marked me and my first real day of the new job.

The perks that go with this job are fantastic. I have an administrative assistant at my disposal, I get paid well, I love what I do, and I am not bound by office hours. What could be bad about it?

And then it happened. I met said 'Administrative Assistant.'

She was a bouncy, hyper, talkative girl. A touch too bouncy, hyper, and talkative. Honestly, I was willing to overlook it... Because, after all, I am 24 years old, and I have an Administrative Assistant at my disposal.

And then it happened, She was sitting at her desk, talking to me/herself, and said "Oh, I have a date tonight, I think I smell, I wonder if I smell ((bends over and sticks her nose up her skirt, takes a big whiff and sits back up)) I don't smell, I have wipes for those days when I dont have time to take showers But I don't smell like fish or anything So I don't smell"

There I was, staring at this **very interesting** girl. Shocked. Completely and totally shocked.

I was so shocked that she rendered me speechless. Completely, Totally, Speechless.

And that, my friends, is a very rare thing.
 
Comments:
The end of the world is near! Rebecca is struck speechless! Run for the hills!

I have to admit, I do not know what I would or could have done in that situation.
 
People who inappropriately push their personal business in your face should have the deed returned to them.

You could have calmly leaned over her desk and said, "Since I'm not as flexible as you, would you do me a favor and check mine while you're down there? Thanks so much!"
 
VALLEY GIRL strikes in your neck of the woods!! I am laughing so hard right now I can barely breathe!!!

XXOO,
JTL

Hey... I tried to post on June's blog and got a message back saying her e-mail was down... :o(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger