Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
  The deal makers. The deal BREAKERS.
Every once in a blue moon, your friends divulge information to you that brings you to tears, that stops you in your tracks, that just totally blind sides you with hilarity.

Last night I was talking to a dear friend, who shall henceforth be referred to as Elle. Elle was having somewhat of a crisis, but when the crisis was over, the conversation turned to the idiot ideas we had in highschool. Both of us dated/hung out with someone way too old to be dating highschool girls, they were both 26. Both of us thought that this may have made us the coolest chicks in Smithville, only to realize much later that this did not make us cool, rather it made them pathetic and desperate.

And then she shared it. The conversation went something like this... (Sorry, Elle, For the paraphrase) "Oh he was just fine. I thought he was lovely. He had a great job at Merryl Lynch, and he was the big brother to my prom date. But then I found out his tragic flaw... He was- Oh I don't think I can even say it, for fear of a flashback of the horror- Well let me try this again. He was- ummm... He was NOT CIRCUMCISED!!! It was disgusting. I tried to get over it I did, but that skin and **gag noise** and that SKIN and **gag noise** and THAT SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh goodness, it is just too much, I thought I was over it, it has been six years, but THAT SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **gag noise**" Once she regained composure, she asked me what was wrong with the twenty something that had persued me while I was still in highschool- and I said...

"Oh, he only had one leg. **Insert hysterical demonic laughter here** "

It was truly amusing. The deal makers, the deal breakers. Some change as you get older and wiser. And some never change. Elle, If you are reading, I love ya' and thanks for the hilarious conversation. I owe you one.
 
Comments:
I don't know who "Elle" is but when this conversation was relayed to me Mr. Fabulous Job was referred to as "I forgot his name - let's call him Uncircumsized Penis" and that's what made me laugh.

Ha Ha Rebecca you are the best person to talk to after a truley dramatic evening
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger