Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, November 10, 2005
  Let the obnoxious behavior begin.
Today, Thursday November 10 begins my week of birthday celebration...

The executive decree has been issued that my birthday is more important than one simple day, and in order to pay homage to all that is me, I have decided to stretch the celebration to seven glorious days.

So today is the day that the fun begins... It will end on Wednesday, November 16.

For those of you keeping up, The actual arrival date of me was November 13, one score and four years ago.

The story of my birth will be saved for tomorrow... I know, the anticipation is killing you.

Here are the plans so far:
Today- I have to work with the 'most unpleasant'(Sidebar- I am looking for a heinous nickname for the 'most unpleasant'-- suggestions would be greatly appreciated), but in order to make the event more... eventful... I have come up with a series of rude things to work into the conversation. I am such a bitch. After work, I will begin the celebration with a pitcher of beer and an old amigo.

Tomorrow- Birthday Lunch with an old friend.

Saturday- The day of most importance. Dinner at 'The Cheesecake Factory' and then off to 'Urban Cowboy' to hear my favorite Texas band... Ya'all come join us. I plan on rekindeling my love affair with Jose Cuervo.

Sunday- AKA Sunday Funday. Brunch with the family, recovery, and the typical TV (Isn't ABC the best for putting my favorite shows on my birthday?)

Monday- Shopping day. Can't leave the birthday dough sitting in the pocket for too long now can we?!?

Tuesday- Birthday celebrations with Pink Novicaine/Moon Blonde herself at the VELVET HOOKAH! (I've never been, so this is tres exciting for me.)

Wednesday- TBA.

So that is what I have for the high holy week, also referred to as my birthday.
 
Comments:
Stay classy, Bryan!


Oy vey, 7 crazy nights. It's like a hanukkah birthday, almost.

I recommend you top it all off by adopting a young chinese boy. It will do wonders for your psyche. Please remember to get the nail clippers and the razor blade out of your bed, though. Little kids don't like that.
 
Do I get to spank you?
 
Yikes. That just reminds me that MY birthday is in a month. I'm getting OLLLLLLLLD!

Well happy birthday to you. :) At least yours is before mine. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger