Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, October 27, 2005
  Who is up for a probe today?
For this little rendition of my life, I must preface this story with the fact that I rarely ever do only one thing at a time- I am usually working on my laptop, watching television, and talking on the phone all at the same time. It is my finding that the more stimulated I am, the better the work I produce is. The downfall is that I never really know what is on tv, and I never really know what the other person on the other line is talking about. But I find that combining these activities makes it very easy for me to do other important things such as sleeping for nine hours every day, playing my Super Nintendo, and completing my Betty F. Crocker activities.

I woke up this morning, and I was laying there in my usual state of 'my body is awake but my brain is still asleep,' all cuddly and warm wrapped up like a burrito. The television was on in the background- and the first thing I heard and processed this morning was "Save the world with Morgan Freeman- or get probed trying"

In my half asleep state, I became very alarmed- I mean, honestly, I don't know Morgan Freeman personally, and I am not interested in getting probed today. I jump out of bed, half confused and half alarmed, arms flailing like a school girl, looking for something appropriate to wear to save the world.... And then it hit me. I realize that this was not the voice of god, my mother, or anyone important- but it was the voice of the announcer on TBS.

Damn, I hate it when that happens.
 
Comments:
Dude, that so happens to me all the time, but usually it's something in my dream.

Just the other day I woke up in a cold sweat with a raging headache. Turns out I'd escaped from the Nazis (again) only to get lost outside their death camp, in suburban Ohio.

Yes, I'm strange. But it doesn't make it any less real.
 
Pips, you are such an angel
 
I am just not going to answer the "probe" question at this time. I feel in my state of mind I might offend/excite everyone to such an extent that they stop cowering from the Avian Flu and spread the pandemic even quicker.

p.s. I gave it to a co-worker in NC. (at least they are blaming me).
 
I could see how that could be alarming... Next time try turning on the sleep timer!! ;o)

I admit it's happened to me too... I will have to Google Saving the world with Morgan Freemen. Sounds rather interesting!

Have a good day!

XXOO,
JTL
 
I like when Morgan Freeman saves Ashley Judd in Kiss the Girls (1997).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger