Spaghetti and Truthballs
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
  Hello Pot? This is Kettle. You're black.
One of my ultimate irritants is hypocrites. We all do it sometimes, whether we are ready and willing to admit to it or not, it happens. Still, I find it highly entertaining.

My Brother is part human, part cat. He spends his day taking cat naps. On an average day, I would venture to guess he takes at least three. May the force be with you if you dare to wake him up. He will open up a can of family sized whoop ass on you. That goes for if he is merely considering taking a nap or if he is in slumber land. If you are really audacious and decide to disturb his night time slumber, he has been known to wake up swinging. Needless to say, we let him sleep.

That being said, let me send a message to bigbro right this instant: We leave you alone, Leave us alone when we are sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a napper for the most part, and I am mostly OK to wake up- unless sleeping pills or allergy pills are involved. Last night, I took some allergy medicine before hitting the sheets, and at 3 AM, my brother comes knocking on my door. I went apeshit, said some rude profanitys, and did not really elude to the fact that I did not want to discuss ANYTHING at the moment.

Being that I was so rudely awakened from my slumber in the wee hours of the morning, I decided to come home from class and take a nap. Guess who came into my room to chat? Yeah, bigbro. When I sweetly let him know that I didn't want to hold a conversation with anyone but the dinosaur that I was dreaming about, He got Pissy!!!!!!!! HE, the King of sleep, was annoyed!!!

And made this remark before rudely SLAMMING the door, "*huff* You are always asleep!"

Ummmm... Yeah, I am always asleep at 3AM, I really have no desire to see what night looks like then, I have seen it before, but I can assure you that I don't need to see it today.... And If I want to take a nap, in the privacy of my own room in the middle of the day I will do that too!

Bro, I love you- but in the words of Donald Trump- you are fired.
 
Comments:
Aww... I am mega bitch while and when sleeping too... Great story!! Thanks for the laugh!!

XXOO
 
What an ASS-HAT!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger