Spaghetti and Truthballs
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
  What makes you an odd bird???
I am an eclectic little girl, and I really always have been.

I know so many senseless facts, that my reputation preceeds me. For instance, did you know that giraffes have a series of valves in their neck to prevent their head from popping off due to pressure when they bend down to take a drink? Or, do you know what kokigamy is? I do, it is the ancient japanese art of dressing up the penises in paper costumes. My head is jam packed with stupid facts.

I never go anywhere of value without my makeup, not because I look all that different- but just because I like putting it on. On the contrary, I make it a point to go to the grocery store in my pajamas at least once a week.

I have absolutely no patience for grown adults who are not in control of their life... But I am a pro with children. I actually will be making a career out of that.

I love kids, I am really good with them- but I don't know if I want children of my own.

Another case in point of how eclectic I am. I love to run around in heels and dressed all nice with lots and lots of accessories... But I have a collection of absolutely hilarious T-Shirts that I LOVE LOVE LOVE to wear every once in a blue moon... Such as: Vanderbilt Equestrian Team: We only ride the best, or my Saint Bernard tye dye beer shirt. (Yeah, you caught me- I generally "borrow" my most interesting shirts from my brother or other unsuspecting victims)

Here is another good one. I watch the style network, Lifetime, TNT (they really know some drama), or chick flick movies.... But secretly, I like to watch baseball, a little football, and basketball on TV. But not in excess.... Just a little dab will do me.
I have a point to all of this, really I do. I want to know what is so damn weird about you- So let 'er rip!!!
 
Comments:
NO MENTION OF HOCKEY PIPS AND I WILL DISOWN YOU! I love my sister she is great
 
I don't we have enough time or space to sit here and discuss my weirdness.

*lays down on the psychiatrist couch*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger