Spaghetti and Truthballs
Friday, September 30, 2005
  Switzerland
Every other friday, I am lucky enough to take a trip to Switzerland. Not the country per say, but my very own personal Switzerland...

It is a lovely place, and in it is a lovely man, who listens to me rant about my lovely little life, and my lovely little problems for 50 minutes, he then provides me with some lovely feedback, and I go on my lovely way.

All in all it is... Lovely.

Yeah, for those of you paying attention, some call it "therapy" but for me, that term denotes a lack of control of things in life, so I prefer to call it 'Switzerland'

So Switzerland and I talked about the last two weeks of my life, and he said that I am not doing well with saying what I think and thinking what I say. All of my life I have had people telling me to shut my mouth, stop saying just what I think, or whatever. ALL OF MY LIFE... Except, of course, those first few years in which I had not fully developed my verbal skills.

And really, I have always considered myself to have a problem with verbal vomit. Apparently I don't have quite the problem that I thought I had, and instead I am verbally constipated.

So here is to the next two weeks, in which I will be practicing saying what I think and thinking what I say.

My condolences to the poor souls who get in my way.
 
Comments:
Glad you have your outlet to vent. I hope that things go well for ya!!
 
Saying what you think and thinking what you say. Hmm Isn't that like giving an honest opinion?

"Does this make me look fat?" I ask.

"Bigger then a 5 day old elephant carcass floating down the river!" is the reply.

Just make sure you are honest in your remarks (scathing or not) and all will be right in the world. :)

HUGS!
 
Switzerland is a lovly place isn't it? I need to get my passport renewed and take a trip there myself... Although I think I want my Switzerland to be able to perscribe pills!
 
I think Mr. Swiss is absolutely right. I don't think you, of all people should keep sensoring yourself. It's like trying to sneeze without sneezing all the way and you feel like your nasal canal is going to explode. It's bad for you. Just let it out! And offer a tissue afterwards.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger