Spaghetti and Truthballs
Friday, September 09, 2005
  Beauty School Dropout
OK, this post shall come with a warning... All same sex oriented males, brothers, or friends of the brother, should turn back now.... RUN FAR, FAR, AWAY! KEEP RUNNING!

Still with me? OK, but I warned you. No bitching later.

Let me tell you of an experince that I had yesterday. My dear friend, Katherine, and I decided to go to the poor man's spa (AKA Beauty University- ok... AKA beauty school) for a facial and a blow out. While booking the appointments I realized that a bikini waxing was in order for myself, and how bad could these jokers possibly fuck it up?

So what the hell, I wasn't scared- A bikini wax to boot.

The facial was just fine, the blow out was A OK, but the bikini wax, oh the bikini wax....

Let me preface you people with a little tid bit about waxing.... One should always use powder so not to rip the skin off with the hair, and one should always pull the skin tight so not to bruise the skin when pulling out the hair. Really and seriously, this should not be too difficult.

But take my advice, DO NOT allow a Beauty School Esthiticial to wax the bikini area.

By the end of this procedure, I had Katherine (who was there to supervise the activities, to ensure that these assholes knew what they were doing- which she tried to protect me as best she could), Beauty School Dropout number one, Beauty School Dropout number two, and the instructor supervising.

All in All, mission accomplished. I only lost skin in one place, the pain was average, and I will be going back to Highland Park the next time said activity is in order because stupid ideas and the activities that ensue really shouldn't be repeated.
 
Comments:
I am soooo sorry hunny!!! Can we still be friends? I do love you... i promise... I didn't realize that it would be your girls FIRST bikini wax..... My bad. :-(
 
Reminds me of the time I had my butt crack waxed....

Kidding. That would hurt WAY too much.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger