Spaghetti and Truthballs
Saturday, January 06, 2007
  On the topic of Rosaries as fashion jewelry.
I swear. I swear. This conversation could not have been made up. It transpired between a friend and myself on New Years Eve.

Me: Oh heavens. I love that necklace.
Her: Thank you. I got it for christmas. It is the Swarovski replica of Jackie O's cross.
Me. Damn. I can't wear a cross. That would be too strange. I am, however considering purchasing a rosary to wear as fashion jewelry, in the famous footsteps of Madonna. Wouldn't that be appropriate.
Her: Appropriate? No. What you should ask is if it would be lovely. It would, in fact, be lovely, but certainly not appropriate.
Me: Wouldn't it be lovely?
Her: Yes, Rebecca. It would be lovely.

So today, I googled 'Lovely Rosaries' and I have made my selection for the new addition. Without further aideu:

My lovely rosary. Note that it is topaz, same as my birthstone. I am not keen on the cross part, but I feel that it could be changed out with little effort.

Some people seem to have a problem with this, take my new favorite christian heathen, Mrs. Betty Bowers.

**Please note. I may at one point purchase a rosary, but I will certainly never actually wear it as a fashion statement. Please do not take this as your opportunity to question my faith, as I can actually recite the entire rosary prayer, so in my book, I have every right to own one. The end.**
 
Comments:
Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger