Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
 
Yesterday was a shitty day. TOday is better.

But let me just say. I have now comprised a list of people who need to check their powertrip at the door. For your reading pleasure, I have written it out.

-Meter Maids. Really. YOur job is to ticket cars. This does not make you God's right hand man. Further more, that little ticket machine you carry around does not double as a septar and make you royalty. While we are on it, your little outfit sucks, and if you thought you were royalty, when you look in the mirror and see drab taupe staring back at you, you should be less confused.

-Those damn TA's that do things like say 'don't waste my time by asking me questions.' Really? You get your financial aid because people like me have questions.

-The other variety of TA's that think I am actually interested enough in statistics to require me to write a long ass paper on a long ass theory that will only be used maybe twice in my life.

-That 'know it all' that is in all of your classes, whom I believe, is hired by the university solely to irritate the everloving SHIT out of you. The particular know it all in question frustrated the teacher so much that she LITERALLY did the 'zip it' hand sign when he began babbling about how short middle eastern people were, and how freakishly huge Americans were in the middle of stats class.

-Those that feel that they have some power or control over me, when in all reality, they don't. If I do not talk to you twice a week, if you do not partake in any of the three F's, and if you are not an educator that has me on your role, YOU DON'T OWN ME. Don't send me text messages telling me where I am supposed to be, or anything crazy like that.

I don't know about you, but I definately feel better.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger