Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
  Wish/Want in one hand...
I want to know what I am going to be when I grow up.

I want to know why I am how I am.

I want to know what makes them tick.

I want to know why honesty hurts so bad.

I want to know that I can fly but know that I can always land back in the proverbial nest.

I want to know that I can live alone.

I want to know that I can understand people.

I want to be accepted.

I want to like myself for who I am.

I want to be successful in my endeavors.

I want to act my age.

I want others to act their age.

I want to make people happy.

I want to make some people cry.

I want to be the one who delivers that proverbial 'taste of their own medicine.'

I want to believe in people again.

I want for everyone to have an equal shot.

I want to be rich.

I want the wisdom that my Great Aunt carries.

I want the gossip to stop.

I want to judge people at face value.

I want to be judged at face value.

I want for people to tell the truth.

I want for people to be nice.

I want there to be a Santa Claus.

I want to understand.

I want the things spinning around in my head to make sense.

I want a cell phone that doesn't drop the most important calls.

I want for people to know who I hold dearest in my heart.

I want to live without fear.

I want to be an artist.

I want to have the spirit of a hippie.

I want to have a better grasp of things I don't understand.

I want to understand why there are some things that we, as humans, just don't get.

I want to be true to myself.

I want to understand the past.

I want to know what will happen in the future.

I want to be less whiney.

I want happiness for my family.

I want a money tree.

I want.
 
Comments:
Sorry for the lengthy (and plagiarized) response ...
==========
Wish/Want in one hand...

[01] I want to know what I am going to be when I grow up.
***If we all knew that - we'd have nothing to work towards! (ha!)
[02] I want to know why I am how I am.
***The question of why only leads to blame. Accept who and how you are -- we have! :-)
[03] I want to know what makes them tick.
***If you knew that then you would be REALLY dangerous, and we wouldn't want that now -- would we?!
[04] I want to know why honesty hurts so bad.
***In my experience honesty is like a slap in the face .. it'll either wake you up with elation to the joy of the truth - or sting you back into reality with it.
[05] I want to know that I can fly but know that I can always land back in the proverbial nest.
***Always remember that "Home is where the heart is".
[06] I want to know that I can live alone.
***Fly - be free!
[07] I want to know that I can understand people.
***Ha!
[08] I want to be accepted.
***Acceptance is emitted from within not received.
[09] I want to like myself for who I am.
***See #08 above.
[10] I want to be successful in my endeavors.
***Your success will come with your own acceptance. What others think or deem successful hardly matters.
[11] I want to act my age.
***You do.
[12] I want others to act their age.
***They (we) do. NOTE: "age" is relative!
[13] I want to make people happy.
***Done.
[14] I want to make some people cry.
***Done.
[15] I want to be the one who delivers that proverbial 'taste of their own medicine.'
***Done (I'm sure) -- ha!
[16] I want to believe in people again.
***Look inward before you gaze forth.
[17] I want for everyone to have an equal shot.
***If enough of us share that thought, and live it ... one day we'll make it happen.
[18] I want to be rich.
***(hehe!) - I know you mean $$$, but always remember being "money rich" doesn't always translate into being "happy & satisfied rich".
[19] I want the wisdom that my Great Aunt carries.
***The fact that you know of your Great Aunt's wisdom is proof that you've got at least a piece of it.
[20] I want the gossip to stop.
***I have nothing to say here. (hehe)
[21] I want to judge people at face value.
***Judge not lest ye be judged.
[22] I want to be judged at face value.
***Study #21 above.
[23] I want for people to tell the truth.
***Be careful what you ask for (see #04 above).
[24] I want for people to be nice.
***Open your heart to a smile and offer one in return.
[25] I want there to be a Santa Claus.
***Believe.
[26] I want to understand.
***Aim high - you'll get there (Lord knows I'm still trying - ha!)
[27] I want the things spinning around in my head to make sense.
***What? And change the true meaning of the universe?!
[28] I want a cell phone that doesn't drop the most important calls.
***Oh wouldn't that be the BEST! ... I would just lov
[29] I want for people to know who I hold dearest in my heart.
***Tell them.
[30] I want to live without fear.
***Fear is a good thing. It is how our minds protect us from what we're not ready to accept, face, or challenge. Don't be afraid of fear.
[31] I want to be an artist.
***I think you've achieved that with your marvelous 'wordscaping' (this BLOG stands as witness).
[32] I want to have the spirit of a hippie.
***Groovy!
[33] I want to have a better grasp of things I don't understand.
***Constantly yearn for understanding - don't give up, true understanding comes not in the knowledge but in the journey.
[34] I want to understand why there are some things that we, as humans, just don't get.
***Like faith, Some things just have to be accepted.
[35] I want to be true to myself.
***{HUGS}
[36] I want to understand the past.
***Study.
[37] I want to know what will happen in the future.
***Open your heart.
[38] I want to be less whiney.
***But whyey!?! {stamping feet & clenching fists}
[39] I want happiness for my family.
***A most noble desire.
[40] I want a money tree.
***{ahem!} ... don't forget your friends! (haha!)

==========
Always remember -- WE LOVE YOU!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger