Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
  Pink. As in the singer. Not the color.
I love PINK. I have good memories of a song... A song that is quite appropriate for today.

In the way of PINK, I should like to make today a day of listing.

Five Things I find Annoying
1) People going back on their word. This is not meant in the way of 'But you promised we would go out to dinner, and now that your great Aunt Maple has come into town, you are cancelling.' This is meant in the way of making a promise that is not kept for no good reason. Generally a good way to piss me off.

2) People wearing their feelings on their sleeve, and thereby projecting feelings of insecurity on me... Therefore turning me into a gigantic bitch. Don't do it. Really, don't. We will stop there.

3) Yelling at me as if I were four years old. I am not four. That said, I am not grown up, but I am grown up enough to make up my mind, make my own decisions, and choose my own path in life. Stop yelling. It isn't going to change my mind.

4) Giving advice during inopportune times. Generally, I do not want advice unless I, in no uncertain terms, ask for it. Those of you who have not been exactly where I am, doing exactly what I am doing, do not know exactly what my cards are. If I ask, it is fair game. If I don't, don't offer it up.

5) Stating that I am critical. Yes, damnit I am critical. Especially of the people I love. If I point out what you do wrong, it is because I love you enough to think that you should fix it. I do it to everyone that I find worth it. I expect for people to do it to me. So if you don't like it, don't surround yourself with me. BUT DONT make me out to be the bad one because I want the best for you.

This post was brought to you by the letters B, I, T, C, and H.

Thank you, come again.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger