Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
  This is a typical days worth of conversation for me.
So... As you may know, the demon PMS has moved in.

The Demon PMS makes one do some crazy things.

The Demon PMS makes one request crazy things of their friends, that are in fact, crazy.

And everyone with half of a brain knows this.

And everyone who is not being inhabited with the demon PMS will try their hardest to cease crazed actions. This rarely works.

But to prove my point, I will share with you a conversation.

Elle: Are you sure? What is the closest designer item to you?

Me: Yes I am sure. There are no designer anythings near me at the moment. But I can swear on my computer.

Elle: No, No, No that won't do... Find something designer. Stat. I am sure there is a handbag littering your floor somewhere.

Me: Fine, I swear on my Chanel's.

Elle: Repeat after me. I do solemnly swear on my Chanel sunglasses that if my body were not possessed by the mental illness, PMS, I would still want you to do this.

Me: ((repeats))

Elle: Continue repeating, And I am sure that I do not want you to wait for three to five days before continuing with this course of action.

Me: ((repeats again))

Elle: And once out of your PMS illness state, do you solemnly swear to not hold the consequences of this PMS action against me, if there should be any?

Me: Yes, I swear.

Elle: You really are ill. Really. Ill.
 
Comments:
elle, elle woods.

apple martini - shaken, not stirred. one maraschino. cherry.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger