Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
  A stroll down memory lane.
I have been watching my own little personal marathon of Sex and The City.

And it pretty much struck me.

My life is like a really twisted episode of the sacred show.

I love that show so much, because there isn't an episode that I cannot relate to.

Slight differences in my life include:

- No Saturday eggs with the girls. It is Sunday brunch with the boys. (Pssst. Hi Detroit boys!!!!)

- Me and my two closest girlfriends do not relate to just one character, it is more like a mesh of all of them.

- I cannot yet afford an obscene amount of shoes from high end designers.

In the spirit of 'My life is Sex and The City' I shall now tell you my favorite former dating associate story.

I had just ended a seriously bad relationship thing and was in the 'Drink lots. Go out lots. Act like a general fool lots.' phase-- One of my favorite people to hang out with? Kake, a former associate himself. Kake and I would go hit the town, drink lots of shots, wash the shots down with beer, and have a generally drunken pleasant time. Kake had an extremely attractive, just been dumped by his fiancee, friend. He shall henceforth be referred to as blueeyes. A match made in the fiery pits of hell. We went out and got drunk a few times, I would always sleep my drunkenness off at his place. We then began going out and getting dinner, sometimes we would dance. It was all in all a splendid little set up. I mean, he was entertaining. He was good looking. He was well mannered. He also had enough pot in his house to get half of Cambodia high. But whatever, we all have our flaws.

Anyways, after a few outings, we went out and got drunk one more time. I awoke the next day to 'breakfast in bed.'

I had to get rid of him immediately.

I ran into blueeyes a few days ago. Akward. But I laughed on the inside through the enitire conversation.
 
Comments:
I watched all of season one last night.

Episode 11 especially reminded me of you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger