Spaghetti and Truthballs
Sunday, April 30, 2006
  Excuse me while I act the part of Irrational Girl...
When I was very small, my parents were convinced that they had concieved the next Broadway star...

And were they right... Only I couldn't really sing. And I never did like to dance. But boy did I love the spotlight. I loved to get up on stage and conjur up everything I had, with the most stage presence you have ever seen coming out of a four year old.

I was a SUPERSTAR

I grew up, and quickly realized that I had no desire to be famous. Only I still loved the spotlight, and I can still put on one hell of a show.

I do alright for myself. But sometimes, this insatiable urge to act a part overwhelms me, today I played the role of irrational girl. Irrational Girl who had some serious damage. Irrational girl who was very... Irrational...

Irrational girl was deeply perterbed at another for something she does herself.

But irrational girl kept it in check. Irrational girl was a good little drama queen and kept it all inside of her head.

Take a bow, irrational girl, for a job well done.
 
Comments:
Hmm Irrational Girl. I do not think that I have met her. I wonder if she will like me and my irrational thoughts?

Excuse me Ms S'ghetti, can IG come out and play?
 
I think I would be happy to pay to see a performance by irrational girl...could be fun.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger