Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
  VD, what a day...
Yesterday was just special.... Really quite special. Extrodinary. Really.

After such a day, I have decided to allow you fine folks in on the conversation that takes place in my head... In the form of a valentine letter to myself.

Last night, while driving to my destination, partaking in some... Err... Breathing Treatments (Thanks So Not Right for that term!!!) I was propositioned my a male in his late twenties. Was he driving a Mercedes? No... He was driving a Mitsubishi Mirage. Was he dressed to the hilt? No, he was wearing a dew rag. What did he say? "Yo, Baby! Baby! Baby! Baby! Where's Yo' ValenTIME at?" (Note that spelling of valentime is not a typo)O quickly rolled up my window.

Suddenly, I realized that my hatred for this day was forever cementing in the thoughts of my head... So what did I do? I began telling myself how wonderful I was. It went something like this:


Dear Rebecca, Dear Dear Rebecca,
You are a splendid human being. You do charity work, You make others laugh, hell you even listen to people and their problems. You have lovely skin, you exfoliate regularly, and you moisturize to boot.

This strange man that propositioned you knew he did not have a shot in hell at becoming your 'Valentime' because clearly, you prefer males that can properly pronounce words, not to mention the fact that you have never dated a man who wore his moms panty hose on his head. Clearly, this male thought that Valentines day is a day that any female will take anything she can get her hands on...Not so.

Why is it not so? Because, fuck it! You are fabulous. Because you are a ball of magnificence. And remember, no one loves me better than me.
Love,
Me.
 
Comments:
Yo, Yo, Yo, Mama! Why you be up in my schiznits! Get yo bidness back her-uh and I learn you some.

Just call me when you need another reality check. :) You know that I am here to guide you away from any horrendous mistakes.
 
The only ethnic accent your Valentines needed was the pizza we ordered.

Thanks for being such a fantastic (bedazzled) Valentine
 
glad you could use the term, "breathing treatment" (much more socially acceptable)
 
Valentine's Day sucks... and I am married!!

Haven't seen you around lately... hope all is well!

XXOO,
JTL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger