Spaghetti and Truthballs
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
  Food for thought...
As I sat at a local bar enjoying the day yesterday while discussing life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness.... A theory was presented...

...Still trying to wrap my mind around it's factuality.

The theory went something like this: "If you are not a good cook, you are not good in bed."

I have been pondering this thought ever since.... I see some correlations.

- Cooking takes patience, as does sex.

- If you put two ingredients together that just don't go... It is not going to taste good. Similarly, if two people have sex that just do not match, more than likely the sex is also not going to taste good.

- Cooking is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I hate King Ranch Casserole.... But some people could eat it until the end of time... Similarly, sex is in the eye of the beholder as well. Some people enjoy D.A.P.- I personally do not.

But in the famous words of Elle, "Let me think of the best lay I have ever had.... James. I am certain he could concoct a batch of wonderful brownies and weed- but anything else is highly suspect."

So what are your thoughts?
 
Comments:
Elle acctually said:

"Well let me think of the best lay I've ever had that also cooked - James. James who had proboboly had a lot of patience when it came to marajuana brownies, but little patience with anything else. Is this a gendered rule? Does it only apply to women?"

Said after you stated cooking required patience as does sex.

I love our phone calls Rebecca, truely I do :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger