Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
  Declaring War on my Disorganization
It hit me yesterday while driving.

I am morbidly disorganized.

At any given point in time, I have more than three to do lists that I am working on. Currently, I have nine.

I spend hours in my car every day, currently the things that are traveling that do not belong are as follows: Scissors, Tweezers, Three bottles of lotion, Cuticle Scissors, two coats, an extra pair of shoes, a bra, several books.... You get the idea.

In my room, I have five stacks of mail that I have not yet taken the time to go through, a stack of twenty dvd's that I need to put away, and I have some serious feng shuei- ing to do.

Bottom Line: It is getting out of hand. I AM DECLARING WAR ON MY DISORGANIZATION. Beginning Saturday, I am going to become a scheduling fiend. There will be a place for everything, and for everything a place.

Saturday will here to forth be referred to as 'Organization Day'

Oh god, Saturday is going to suck.
 
Comments:
Speaking of disorganization - I left my new fabulous espidrilles in your car?/room?.

Clearly I'm absentminded.

But if we're still doing lunch tomorrow could you please bring them to me?
 
Organization... yeah, what's that... I need to get off of my rump and to that...
 
As Ellen said: "Don't wait, Procrastinate NOW!"

Organization is a wonderful thing. I will 'liberate' a package of post it notes for you from work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger