Spaghetti and Truthballs
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
  The Real Deal
I spent a good portion of my morning watching Dr. 90210.

For those of you who are not familliar with it, it is a disgustingly graphic plastic surgery show. I equate it to watching a bad car wreck. You know you SHOULD change the channel, but you don't want to. So you don't.

So they suck the fat from here or there, add some saline, or collagen, or whatever... And they create Barbie dolls.

On the topic of boob jobs- I think they should be banned. Because Dammit, it just perterbs me that we have made it to where we can shove bags of saline under the skin, and that is just as good as the home grown corn fed variety. Total Bullshit. I mean, honestly, BULLSHIT.

And why is it that our society cannot appreciate females unless they fall under the 'perfect' category? Is it really true that all men like the same kind of girl? And that all women like the same kind of guy? Because, I for one, almost always like the same type of boy (Darker hair, darker eyes, and not super skinny)- but they don't look like spitting images of each other, and they don't have to be damn near visual perfection for me to review their application to become a dating associate, I have even dated the occasional blonde.

What happened to liking someone for who they are on the inside? What happened to enjoying someones company? What happened to the personality? And when did it all end?

And with that, I will conclude my rant for the evening. Thank You and goodnight.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger