Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, January 12, 2006
  Cellular Phones ARE NOT interested in learning how to swim.
My cell phone is amazing.

I love it, plain and simple.

It keeps me in contact with lots of fantastic people,

It keeps me entertained when I am touring the metroplex,

and it holds every number that I know in its lovely little SIM card.

My cell phone, however, cannot perform magic tricks. Hell it cannot even perform regular tricks.

Yesterday, while celebrating Scotty and Salty's half birthday, I decided to see if my phone was thirsty, or if it would like to take a swim in some strawberry kiwi iced tea. It was not interested in either activity, and instead got very irritable with me for even asking.

Long story short, the phone works, but I have no phone numbers unless they are in my head, or if your name begins with letters A-J (I was in the middle of moving my phone numbers from my phone to my planner)

SOOOOO- Drop me an e mail, leave me your phone numbers...

Also, be aware that some of you are listed by nicknames in my telephone, nicknames that you may not know. SOOOO, if you think that I care enough to rename you with something other than your birthname, leave me your number too.

Spaghettiandtruthballs@gmail.com

And please, for the love of god, do not take your electronic devices swimming. They really do not like it.
 
Comments:
Yeah, IT LIVES!

Thank you for a wonderful half birthday. It was very enjoyable! I have to admit I love the presents, I think I am going to put them in a shadow box and hang them on my wall. :)
 
I never take my swimming. I prefer to leave it places for people to find and use.
 
I could not live without my cell phone... WHen the battery is dead, my lifeline to the world around me is gone!! *Shreaks!!*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger