Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
  10 Days Clean and Sober... Good enough for me.
For those of you who know me well, you know that I swore off the demon alcohol after the 'New Years Eve' fiasco for an undisclosed amount of time.

Well, that lasted for ten days, until my splendid brother stepped in and poured me one of his famouse WHHHHHHIIIIISSSSSSKKKKEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and diet.

Tonight, I met my brothers girlfriend for dinner, and then we went to visit him at the bar. This was intended to be an innocent drink, but turned into an innocent drink, a few shots (one entitled: Adios Mother Fucker- never a good sign) and a few more drinks to wash the nastiness down. It was true bliss and glory.

And in honor of the ten days of sobriety I have decided to dedicate this blog to the man himself, my big brother- and I will share with you the top ten reasons that I love my bigbro.

10) He taught me to be the tough girl I am.

9) He watches out for me, even when I find it uneccesary

8) He kicks the stupid people that bother me out of the bar.

7) His friends are fricking hilarious.

6) He is the best damn bartender this side of the Canadian border.

5) He appreciates the fact that I say what I think and I think what I say.

4) He makes me laugh.

3) He *finally finally* has good taste in girlfriends.

2) Unconditional support with a reality check is always what he gives.

AND the number one reason I love my big brother:

1) We share the same genes, which means we are all things fabulous together.
 
Comments:
censorship?

just kidding - you know I love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger