Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, December 01, 2005
  Venus and Mars
Work...

An endless source of stories....

While at work today, I believe I witnessed the weirdest damn thing EVER..... EVER! Not only was it the weirdest damn thing ever, but I have discovered that women and men are not from different planets, they are from different fucking solar systems.

One of my regular customers came in tonight, and she was dressed to the hilt... She was meeting 'the boy'- her current distraction if you will. Long story short, she has liked the boy forever and a couple of months ago in their drunkenness, the hooked up. Whatever.

And then, in typical boy fashion he blew her off- and in typical girl fashion she blew him off... And then he saw the light, and asked her to dinner. So dinner they had,

I could feel the sparks from across the room.... They were flirting so much I felt bad filling up their glasses... Who wants to disturb that kind of flirting?

He was writing her little notes on napkins and placing them in her cleavage....

She was touching his arm....

He was singing to her....

She was swooning for him...

I thought- for sure- that those two were gonna hit the sheets. No doubt in my mind... And then it happened...

They got up, and headed for the door after their two and a half hour dinner- and being the very good (and very nosy) waitress that I am, I went to check out the parking lot action...

And what did 'the boy' do?!? Did he kiss her? Did he hug her? No.

He stuck out his fist and gave her "dap"

I laughed, I laughed until I was rudely interrupted by the poor unfortunate girl....

She came back in and said- in her most frazzled voice "We were sending off sparks! We could have heated Antartica! And what?!? We go outside, he gives me "dap" and says 'Bye baby, thank you for a wonderful time.' and he gets in his car and leaves!!!!!! Can you believe this shit?!?"

No. No I could not believe this shit. Who flirts all night, calls someone baby, and offers them dap to say goodnight?!? WHO???

So I did the only thing I knew to do, I bought the girl a drink....

But people, people out there in cyberland, explain this to me- Please, I beg of you.... Explain this to me- so I can explain this to her next Thursday. I just don't understand these boys.
 
Comments:
Ahhh my boys.

Pips--- I think it has been decided that this girls love life has a curse on it that not even you can fix...

Jeremy-- One of the last good guys remaining in the south.... A tool he is... How is Huntsville?

Bryan-- Dap is where people make a fist, and tap them to each others fist. I don't know KNOW this girl- but she is a close acquaintance... At least you kissed the girl. This guy couldn't even muster up the strength for a good hand shake. Pa-The-Tic.
 
A woman bumped into me today on the train. She didn't apologize.

Please explain to me, folks in cyber land, I just don't understand these girls...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger