Spaghetti and Truthballs
Friday, November 11, 2005
  ...You cannot relive the past--- but you can damn sure try
The birthday celebration kicked off last night with a bang.

I went to meet an old friend for drinks up in Denton after working with Giz Master Zero (Thanks Bryan!!!!)- and man did I deserve those beverages.

I finished the monotanous task that I call work-- got my bag 'o magic-- and slinked into the bathroom to begin the metamorphasis from waitress at local itallian dive to diva extroidanaire.

I emerged from the bathroom looking splendid, smelling like a rose (or J'Adore) and with every last hair in place. GMZ saw me and his jaw dropped. He was speechless. I gave a non chalante good bye and headed out.

I met the old school frat boys at the Denton Dive, and drank only like the old school boys know how...
Jagermeister (Jager blasters to be exact), and beer, lots of beer, lots and lots of beer. And a little whiskey
to top it off.

And the drunkenness ensued- And the fucked up frat boy compliments followed (from a frat boy nicknamed fat chad 'hey, you have nice tits, have I ever seen them?' me: "No." him: 'I would like to sleep between them tonight if you will let me' Me: 'No.')

Good times.

But this morning, my voice resembles an eighty year old who picked up the cigarettes at the ripe young age of five and has not put them down yet...

Which brings me to my next point:

My Birthday present to myself. I will be ceasing smoking on November 17th (The day of the Great American Smokeout)

So wish me luck, give me support, and pardon my bitchiness.
 
Comments:
I have the same perfume! I love it! Actually bought it in Vegas and need some more really soon!
 
not to self I am moving out on November 17, no particular reason.
 
Grrr... Cake.... Grrr... Ruble ruble ruble....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger