Spaghetti and Truthballs
Friday, November 25, 2005
  Who wants leftovers?!?!?!?
Yeah, I don't want any leftovers either... But maybe you want our leftovers...

I am convinced that they inject turkey with something that retards digestion... I am working on proving this theory- but that is for another time and another day.

Today, I will share with you some of the things I am thankful for...

I am thankful for the usual stuff- family (crazy as they may be), a warm home, a tolerable job, and of course Jack Daniels.

I am also thankful for some other stuff, as pictured below.

I am thankful that my hair is no longer red, pink, and orange. Isn't it exotic?!?

I am thankful for my bestest friend in the whole wide world.
(and I am also thankful for the fact that she allows me to steal all of her good pajamas and t shirts :) )

And most of all, I am thankful for the fun that we have together. I am thankful for the crazy things we convince each other to say and do.
I made her this hat to go to work in tomorrow, so if you see someone walking around Highland Park in a Newspaper hat, It is just June. She isn't homeless or crazy... Well, maybe not homeless.

I have also added several vocabulary words to my vocabulary, I know that you all will be thankful that I am retiring some of the old ones. The new ones are as follows:
Abhorrent, abominable, loathsome, unconformable vile, and shameless,

I hope your thanksgiving was as memorable as mine. Maybe by tomorrow I will have digested everything that was offered today.
 
Comments:
hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving hon.
 
You make me miss my best friend!! Aww you are very lucky to be near her!!

I also hope you had a nice holiday!

XXOO,
JTL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger