Spaghetti and Truthballs
Friday, November 18, 2005
  A swiss cheese filter is good enough for me.
I am going to piss my brother smooth the fuck off with this one... But he pissed me smooth the fuck off with the 'infinite wisdom' that he offered me last night.

For those of you that have not yet figured it out, I am known for my infamous 'acid tounge and swiss cheese filter' and that basically means I don't hold much back... If I think it, I probably say it. If I say it, I usually mean it. It works for me. I LIKE IT!

Last night, my brother came downstairs, and informed me that I had hurt his former dating associates feelings with some comment that I had left on his blog 127 days ago... And that she had read my blog and I may have hurt her feelings with that too. He then told me that I should "taste my words before I spit them out." And then he told me that he may be able to handle what I say, my mother may be able to handle what I say, June "the bitch" Cleaver may be able to handle what I say, but the rest of the world cannot.

NEWS FLASH: I DON'T CARE!!!!!

If you don't like my commentary, then I suppose you won't be making frequent visits to my blog, But in the interest of fairness, we will take a vote, If you would like to hear all about puppies, kitties, rainbows, and butterflies- you just let me know in the comments section. I will be happy to oblige.
 
Comments:
With regard to puppies : I have none but I don't mind discussing the names of future puppies that I may or may not own with you.

With regard to kitties : I have two and that's quite enough.

With regard to rainbows : I only care about the pot of gold.

With regard to butterflies : They're pretty?

I like your blog - keep it the way it is. Is there a reason the girl is a "former" dating associate?
 
I wouldn't touch your family feud with styles' member.

That being said, I love your blog, and I hope you don't change a thing.

Cheers.
 
Life is hard enough as it is - yes you can be who you are - yes you can say what you want to say. It's still america after all.

However, is their really every a reason to hurt someone's feelings just because you want to.
 
ever a reason - sorry
 
Ahh, an anonymous commenter hiding behind the facade of the internet....

Let me answer your question, anonymous.

I do not say things to hurt people's feelings on purpose, it just sometimes happens.
 
It's okay hon. I have the same problem - and censoring just means we aren't being ourselves and why is that a good thing? Of course I didn't win this arguement with my version of your brother, so who am I to really say? (Did that make sense?? I'm really tired...) :)

No worries. We wouldn't be nearly as fun if we started paying attention to what came out of our mouths!!

Melody
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger