Spaghetti and Truthballs
Monday, November 14, 2005
  Sick of Me yet?!?
Two days left of birthday celebrations.... So today, I will tell you of the fun of Saturday Night... Then I will share a couple of pictures with you.

Saturday evening- We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then went to Urban Cowboy. Drunken Debachery does not even begin to cover it. From our configurations, June and I had about one bottle of white wine, 2 Jack and Diets, 2 shots of Jose, 3 beers, 1 shot of Southern Comfort, and 1 buttery nipple... Each. Note that there will be no pictures, because we were too drunk to work a digital camera. Ace going to us.

Highlights of the night include meeting the Mysterious Bryan, hearing EYB play, seeing all of my former sorority sisters, and copious amouts of fun.. Lowlights of the night include drunken dialies, hanging out with a hairless wonder (which I dont remember- but SOME people won't let me forget), and the fact that I thought I was going to have my feet amputated the next day.

But oh, sweeeeeeeet jesus, were we drunk. I know we took a cab to get home, but I don't remember the car ride. I remember leaving the bar, and then I remember waking up with June "the bitch" Cleaver- all cuddled up on the couch. Which was weired. But whatever. We are weired.

This is the cake that my mommy made me:


And this is the Brother and June:

(P.S.- I am taking votes on whether the brother should shave his face... Feel Free to weigh in.)

AND I got an I pod nano, cool IPOD accessories, and a CHI iron for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!
 
Comments:
Where's June's hand?


I said it.
 
My hand is not where you think it is.... Dirty mind! Although he does look a little too happy. :-P
 
Dammit! I forgot to wish you a happy birthday on Friday. Me very sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?

Happy Belated!!!!
 
June, forgive me. Perhaps I misinterpreted his gaping smile. But there's still the devilish grin of yours to deal with. Come clean, sister.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger