Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, November 03, 2005
  PTDD
Sad News, I suffer from a medical disorder- newly named by an aspiring psychiatrist. The name: Post Traumatic Dress Disorder- PTDD for short. The precursors include staring at a closet full of clothes and seeing nothing, trying on thousands of outfits- only to not like anything, or feeling a general apathy toward all pieces of clothing.

The symptoms are a bedroom floor filled with all of the clothing rejects, general apathy toward the 2005 Fall line of clothing in the stores, dry mouth from all of the yelling about the lack of corture, and all around crankiness.

It is advised that if you run into one with PTDD, you lightly console them, hand them a Diet Coke to quench their thirst, and quickly move out of their way for they are highly likely to, well, rip your head off.

The saddest part of this whole problem is there are no cures. One must wait for a new, and better, season of clothes to hit the local malls before relief is experienced.

Yes, it is official, I have too much time on my hands... But at least I have named the condition that I suffer from.
 
Comments:
I know the feeling, girlfriend. A pocket full of harrison's and nothing to drape over my delicate figure. It's enough to make a man hit the outlets. Damn you, Tom Ford!
 
Wonder if there's a 12 step program out there for people like you?
 
I'm Tired. I hate working. and I miss seeing my Becca on a daily basis... This has nothing to do with your blog for the day... just wanted to share.
 
Sigh... some people just don't get it.....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger