Spaghetti and Truthballs
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
  Feeling the Ass Spread.
OK- Seriously...

I was laying in my bed last night, and I swear I could feel my fat cells getting bigger.

I am serious.

Stop Laughing.

For the past few months, I have been eating high protein cereal bars, lean meat, vegetables, and whole grain shit (AKA cardboard)

A couple of weeks ago, I snapped. If I didn't get some good old fashioned bleached bread product, some high fat cake, and fried food- I thought I was going to lose my mind.

So I ate copious amounts of the previously mentioned food- and it was soooo GOOODDDDDD.

But I swear, I could feel the fat cells engorging last night. So I must say goodbye to the high fat food,

Goodbye old friends.

Hello High protein, high fiber.

Hello Spinach and egg whites.

Hello low fat soy crumbles.

But I will be damned if I am giving up my alcohol.
 
Comments:
I did exercise today- the eliptical machine is my friend-- I don't run unless I am being chased.

I don't think I mentioned my ass getting bigger- it was more like my whole body.

I will shrink I will I will.
 
Don't eat copious amounts next time silly!!!

Sounds like you were doing well until you said soy crumbles... I'd lose weight in a second if that was on my table!

Hope all is well!!

XXOO,
JTL
 
haa haa, I forgot the title, it is all growing. But not today it isnt.

I put a stop to that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger