Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
  The early bird gets the worm.
That is what they say, but in my case, I am not up to get the proverbial worm- moreover I am up because of these damn nightmares.

For one, my hair got into an argument with some very red hair color and thus... The hair color won. Some of the hair troops tried to hang on, thus getting only partially beaten- those are pink and orange. Not to worry, the super hero hairdresser that is June "the bitch" Cleaver shall be rectifying the problem tonight after work. Which means, dear children, that until around 10 PM tonight, I shall be scaring small children. My appologies.

My second nightmare was an actual nightmare. My inner psychee is informing me that I have a stalker on the prowl. So if you folks know of any stalkers that are stalking me, please let them know that my inner psychee is on to them and they can stop.

Today is a day packed full of events, I am supposed to meet Scotty for some light shopping... But seeing as how my hair scares me when I see it in a mirror, the plans will have to be moved to somewhere with less mirrors.

After my outing with the Scott, heigh ho heigh ho it is off to work I go. Always a thrill. I am sure that I will return with interesting stories from the mecca of itallian food.

Then I was supposed to go see RENT, but the hair is far more important, so that will happen instead- thus moving my movie going experience to Turkeyday.

Ya'all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. May you eat all that you want tomorrow, and never be popping at the seams full (and never gain a poind.)
 
Comments:
Just wait until y'all see the before and after pictures we are going to take!!! Sorry my assistant turned your hair pink... Notice how I am not taking any responsibility for my actions.... :-) Although I am going to be staying up late to fix my self made problem. HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY LOVES!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger