Spaghetti and Truthballs
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
  Big Brothers
After posting pictures of my haloween fun, this lovely comment came up:

Anonymous said...
Jesus, you're complaining because a guy actually called you? Take what you can get. You have a bad attitude and it's pretty obvious from the pics that you've got a good head start on losing your looks. Get pregnant, trap the dude and be glad if the loveless marriage lasts 5 years.

Monday, October 31, 2005 10:12:02 PM

And my big brother said this:
Fuck you asshole that is my sister, wishing you were here cause I could use a stress reliever. As in your Goddamned face to destroy, respect her or don't comment asshole. Got it?

My favorite part of this is he isn't kidding, not even a little bit. My big brother gets agitated when a straight boy wants to play pool with me, much less says something less than pleasant.

If Anonymous feels so comfortable ripping on the way I look and act, I propose that anonymous submits a picture for all of us to rip on. I mean, judging from the comment, their attitude is not too much better than my glowingly warm and sweet one. :)

Moral of the story: Fuck with me and fuck with my 6'7" brother, who used to play pro hockey and had a reputation as being a fighter. Oh and did I mention he has friends, who aren't much smaller than him? And oh yes, some are bigger.
 
Comments:
You also have a 6'5" Rugby player that would love to practice some techniques. :)

And big brothers are the best! Even though I am taller then them, they still protect me like I am the little one. Gotta love them!
 
Dear Anonymous,

Obviously not everyone can be as naturally charming and beautiful as you.

Please post your picture so we can all worship you.

Sincerely,
Bobbye

Post script: We all realize there's a good chance that you're petty, insecure and increadibly unattactive. Should this be the case we will all be as kind to you as you have been to Rebecca who is neither petty, insecure or unattractive.
 
You've also got a long dead ball coach on your side. They may have put me in the ground in '73, but I can still hold my own...

Unless it's a chick, then I'll fold like a cheap suit on a hot day.
 
Well I might not be very big, but I sure as hell can scratch some eyes out and bite his ankles.
 
Styles,

There's funny putdowns, and then there's uncomfortable rage. Let's back up off the chest beating. Anonymous made an inappropriately mean comment. Meaner than Ms. 'sghetti's put down on the dorky looking kid, even.

He's been reprimanded, and the roid rage thing is so yesterday. I never let my players touch that stuff, because eventually, your balls shrink and you play like a woman.
 
Far be it from me to get in the way of an athlete in his prime and his stash of performance enhancing drugs. Carry on, styles.

I'm sure anonymous is long gone, anyway.

I mean, I guess he could be actively plotting your death, but he doesn't seem like he puts that much thought into things. Kind of a slacker, IMO.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger