Spaghetti and Truthballs
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
  Today was a good day.
In fact, it was the best day I have had in two months.

Last night was the first night that I slept through the night peacefully without the help of sleeping pills in two months.

I woke up, feeling refreshed and ready to deal with whatever cards were handed to me. They were all good cards.

I got my first phone call of the morning, and it wasn't someone crying or bitching or being pissy... It was my heterosexual life partner telling me the most wonderful way to deal with road rage (If anyone is interested- she says it is chain smoking incessantly- I am certain that the American Cancer Society will love that one)

I checked my bank account balance, which I have not checked in two months... Partially because I thought there was nothing to check and also because I have misplaced my check card....

To my surprise, there was a plethora of money in there.... So I paid a looming bill and got my hair cut and highlighted by my favorite hairdresser.

It looks awesome.

I had linner (combo of lunch and dinner) with my favorite hairdresser/heterosexual life partner/June "The Bitch" Cleaver, in which she told me that no matter what I did with my failing marriage she would not blame me, or think badly of me... I knew that, but I needed to hear it.

I talked to my favorite distraction.

I came home, and have been sitting here metabolizing my day.

I am happy. I am lucky. I am blessed with these people that I call my family- from those related to me by blood, to the ones who have a piece of my heart and soul.

I am lucky. So damn lucky.
 
Comments:
I am overdue for some more highlights! Fall is almost here! Bring on the carmel highlights!!

It's always nice to find money!!
 
So now what you do is remember that things can go this right whenever they start to get wrong. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger