Spaghetti and Truthballs
Sunday, October 02, 2005
  They Put the Duct Tape Where?
I love weekends like this.... There is nothing better.

New friends, old friends, remeeting old friends, fun, alcohol, and memories.

Yeah, that about covers it.

On Saturday, we went to S4. Namely we went to The Rose Room. We saw some fabulous drag queens, my new gay husband and I got smashing drunk and sang some smashingly fabulous songs, toasted to everything we could think of, got some assholes kicked out (they knocked over three of our drinks- Can we say party foul?!?), and all in all, had a blast.

But I have to ask.... What is the phenomenon with a select group of gay men and boobs? They don't care who they are attached to, as long as they can grab them. If straight men could get away with that at bars, I cannot even imagine what would happen. Hell would freeze over, that is for sure. Another odd phenomenon: I would kill any straight man who decided he was going to grab my boobs at a bar without at least buying me a drink... Whatever, the rules are different in the gayberhood.

Sidebar: I wish I was as hot as some of the queens.

Sunday was devoted to catching up on my beauty sleep, checking out the new secrets, exfoliating, and my night of television (Extreme Makeover:home edition, Desperate Housewives, and Gray's Anatomy).

Good Times.
 
Comments:
You have a new gay husband?

*hangs head* I've been replaced already.

Kidding. ;) We almost made it to S4 saturday to watch the show. Maya and Krystal are my favs.
 
Oh yes. Some very goodtimes were had by all! Can't wait for next weekend when we transform into the Weekend warriors, roadtrip edition! We will be having some stories then.... :)
 
Gay men are just one of the girls!! They just want to feel what the real ones are like!!

I like that Sunday line up too!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger