Spaghetti and Truthballs
Saturday, October 15, 2005
  Straight Men suck....
The title says it all...

Straight Men Suck...

I hate them all, unless they are blood relatives of mine, or close enough to be blood relatives.

I could go on and on and on and on and on....

But I wont.

I will save you all from this hideous man rant of a bashing and just say that I think life would be so much easier if I was a lesbinem... too bad girls don't do it for me.

But I will leave you with this, why is it that gay men are so lovely and understanding and nice and all in all blissful (I know all of them do not fall into this category, but many do)

Explain this to me....

****Editor's Note: June "the bitch" Cleaver says I must say why this rant was so necessary... Last night, I was at the bar. I was sitting there with my Jack and I was ever so content... All of a sudden, a prick-of-a-man comes up, takes a seat next to me, puts his arm around me, and says "Why don't we get naked and roll around in a ball together?" Mother Fucker. So I was forced to open up a can of whoop ass on him.... I said "Get up, Get out of my booth, Do not pass go- Do not collect $200. Leave- and there is no need to return." But Oh my god! Who Thought that was a good pick up line?!?!?!?!
 
Comments:
Gay men are in touch with their feminine side! I love talking to my gay friends about girly stuff! It's the best!!
 
Eew, did I miss something? I guess you haven't filled me in on where this rant comes from. I figure I know the root, but not the situation. Hmm. And gay men are so lovly cause they don't want to get in your pants...duh. Although they really enjoy playing with your hoots! (I.E. BOOBIES) I just really enjoy the term HOOTS!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger