Spaghetti and Truthballs
Monday, October 24, 2005
  SHeeeeessss older than meeeeeeee!!! Not that it matters now, but I will love that when we are turning 80.
It was June "The Bitch" Cleaver's birthday on Saturday-- And since it is our last year to check the 18-24 age box, we had to act like we belonged in that age box... Good times, good times.

So off to Dallas I trotted with her cake castle in tow... Yes, I made her a cake castle from scratch, complete with five towers, flags, pink and purple adornments, and cream cheese frosting. It was hilarious, and if I could figure out how to get the damn picture from my cell phone to the computer, I would.

Unfortunately, during the transport a Hurricane came through my vehicle and damaged tower number five, leaving the reminents on my floorboard. Do you think FEMA will help clean that up?

For her birthday present, I got her a brown Adrienne Vittadini clutch, and it is perfection. I heart it. And I will borrow it.

We went to Al Amir for dinner and a hookah... I always feel like I am living in Alice in Wonderland land when I smoke a hookah... I think if it were more convenient, I would give up the cigarettes and smoke a hookah. But that is just not a car activity. The mere thought of it makes me giggle.

Then it was off to Service Bar and Zephyrs for a little drunken rowdiness...
We got asked to be models (AKA bar sluts that stand on the bar and let crowds cheer for them to win money)I rudely declined. Politeness was not necessary for that kind of vulgar stupidity. So drunk we were, and fun we had...

Sunday was consumed by a massive splitting headache, work, Desperate Housewives, and Gray's Anatomy.

So Happy Birthday June.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger