Spaghetti and Truthballs
Friday, October 07, 2005
  My run in with the law
Yesterday, oh yesterday...

Yesterday, I was driving down the road at the ass crack of morning, smoking my morning cigarette when it happened...

*Sirens, Lights, and the bloop bloop of a police car*

Fuck. I am on ticket probation, i was not speeding, I was not running any red lights, but double Fuck. My license plate sticker is out.

So up comes the country bumkin of a cop (Sidebar, I think that police should be required to be hotties- if they are going to cost you $200+ for fifteen minutes, they should at least be top notch eye candy), and this gentleman asks me to step out of my car. I thought this to be bizarre, but I did it. He asks for my drivers liscense and registration, and I comply. He then tells me, that my liscense plate is running as stolen, and thus this vehicle is also stolen.

I looked at him like he had three heads, for one... If I was going to play a reality game of Grand Theft Auto, I would most certainly NOT steal a 2000 Honda Accord with body damage. I would steal a SAAB or a Mercedes or something good. Secondly, I have put every mile with exception to the first thirty two miles on that car. Don't tell me I stole it... Third- I have the damn pinkslip on my desk at home!

He then informs me that protocol would be to take me to jail... And I freak. I have been to jail once, and it was the most unpleasant fifteen minutes of my life. My mother is out of town, my brother is hung over, and I am going to have to go to JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to turn on the charm, turn up the cute little Texan accent, and worm my way out of this one..

"Officer, I would neeeeever steal a car, I don't know whyyyyy the plates are coming up stoooooolen, and I swear- Oh do I swayer- that I would never do anything like thayut" *Eyelashes batting*

Lucky me, it worked.

He let me off with a little piece of advice... "Young lady, you need to go get this taken care of immediately- Because you don't look like a car theif, and I don't want to take you to jail, so can you go get new plates now?"

"Oh Yes officer, right now." *Eyelashes batting so hard that I nearly knocked my contact out*
 
Comments:
Dyyyyyyiiiinnnnggggg Laughing! For real, I can just hear you with that accent! I'm sorry baby, that must have been very traumatic... Let's go do some retail therapy to help you get over it!
 
Lucky you!! I am married to a cop and that'd never work for me!!! YOU GO!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger