Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
  I Enjoy Being A Girl
Why? You may ask?!?

It is certainly not because I have the ability to give birth, or because my people live longer than men... Nope, It is because I love accessories.

I love them. I can't have enough. You can over accessorize an outfit, but it never hurts to have an overabundance of choices to work with.

I love bracelets, I love bangles, I love hoop earrings, I love chandaleir earrings, I love necklaces, I love it all. The Bigger, The better.

Christmas came early in the Spaghetti household...

I busted out my grandmother, Francies, jewelry, and let me be the one to say, she had some Superb taste.

I was so excited that I put all of my new found necklaces, bracelets, and brooches on and slept in them.

Again, it is the small things that excite me.

Waking up in tons of gaudy baubles is better than Christmas, It is better than hot chocolate cake, hell- I would say it is even better than *gasps* sex.

OK, I have to stop now, I have mentioned my deceased grandmother and sex in the same thought.
 
Comments:
Oh Hunny! You are the light of my life!!! The things we share... values, morals, taste is gaudy jewelry! I swear, you were meant only for me!
 
It's always fun to have Grandma's jewelry!!
 
Even though grandmother and sex in the same thought is a little scary, I think Francie would agree with you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger