Spaghetti and Truthballs
Friday, October 21, 2005
  "Don't FUCK with the Babysitter!!!"
Ahhh. How I love the movie Adventures in Babysitting... I love everything about it, and if you have not seen it you should queue it up on your Blockbuster Online Account...

Speaking of Blockbuster Online and Adventures in Babysitting, SOMEONE (no names will be mentioned) broke into my Blockbuster Online Account, clicked the 'forgot your password' button, broke into my E-Mail account to be able to change the password, reset the password, changed the movies in my queue, and forgot to sign out. Don't worry- I repayed the little felon by changing the movie selections yet again to wonderfully glorious movies from the eighties that have high estrogen content. I also spent the majority of my evenings changing my passwords on all of my accounts to something that even the stealthiest criminal would not guess. Like I said, "Don't FUCK with the Babysitter."

On another note, I have survived another day of the Avian Flu, but I still suffer from what I believe are the symptoms... And to answer Scott Whalen's question about my final fashion statement, I would like for it to be in Crimson Red- Not orangy Red. Ya'all go read his blog, he is seriously amusing.

On my final note for the morning, or evening, or whatever, It is June "the bitch" Cleaver's birthday tomorrow, and due to a series of HIDEOUS birthday's since her twenty first, we are going to keep this one low key. Dinner at Al Amir with a hooka and some belly dancing, and drinks at Service Bar to follow. (I got her a fabooooo something that we will discuss on Monday, I am secretly hoping she hates it so I can keep it....) A little drunkenness may just kill the germies that are floating in my body... Yes, Yes. I think a shot of Goldschlaggers may just kill the Avian Flu.

Why didn't I think of this earlier?
 
Comments:
Take out the "with" and the "don't", and I'm sold...
 
Crimson Red, huh? I should have guessed. Although, I could potentially see you in a vivid blue. But red is more shocking, especially against a bed of white rose petals, which we will have showering you endlessly (of course with the appropriate set up that you do not get buried in them and no one can see you. That would be just horrible. Everyone has to see you in your red dress.

Oh, I will not let them put ruby red slippers on you either. Something spiky and black with red accents. Uh huh, you'd be the envy of everyone.
 
Your repugnant big brother hung up the phone on me this evening... what an ASSHAT! He got mad at me because I was siding with my heterosexual life partner without even hearing his half.... and then got even madder when I told him why... Oh well, Sorry you feel that way Brent, but I am sticking with the one who buys me pretty things!
 
That movie is AWESOME!! Elizabeth Shue... what happened to her? Thor!! What a great name for a superhero! God I am OLD!

June-- Happy birthday to YOOOOOU!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger