Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, October 20, 2005
  Don't Cry for Me
I have some news,

I am dying of the Avian Flu.

How have I come to this realization you ask? Well, simple. I was reading the Sunday News Paper, and there it was- smack on the front page of the Fort Worth Star Telegram.

I will give you a shortened Readers Digest version of the article: Basically in Asia and Europe, birds are dying and getting sick, not necessarily in that order. It is the beilief of some scientist that a human with a common cold can pick up 'The Avian Flu' and it will morph into some form of a super virus- possibly spreading and killing tens of thousands of humans. After all, the article says that the world is due for a 'Pandemic.'

On Monday, my head got stuffy. Then the phlegm set in... Now I am sick, and I feel that I may be the person that is responsible for morphing the Avian Flu in to a homosapien virus. My appologies.

I would like to take this moment to leave my will and testament.

I would like to leave my extensive expensive purse collection, my Smoky Topaz Skating pond necklace, and all of my shoes to my Heterosexual Life Partner- she will dole my prized possessions out as she sees fit. So be nice to her. I would like to leave the deeds to all of my student loans and all of my debt to the person I despise the most, I will be deciding who this is at a later date, so be nice to me too. May whomever gets stuck with this rot in hell.

As for all of my corture, I would like for an auction to be held, and all of the money raised will go toward buying a designer ballgown for my final fashion statement. I was going to start a Ms. S'Ghetti scholarship fund, but honestly, I think I would enjoy a ballgown more.

As I write this, I am hopped up on allergy medicine, and I feel a nap coming on- Please know that I am being a hypochondriac, and the likelyhood of you hearing from me tomorrow is very high... I am certain that I can be the one to beat the Avian Flu.
 
Comments:
Lucky you didn't catch it's Sister Flu.

Evian Flu.

The french infected the springs.
 
You are wrong Mark! Ms. S'ghetti needs support in her time of need.

Ms. S'ghetti - I know you will pull thru, you are too ornery to let some little birdy thing take you away for your wonderful Couture and Purses! How will the stores survive without you telling them what they should buy!

If, alas, this is the final post, what color of ball gown do you want to wear?
 
Tee Hee... Mark and Scott made me giggle.... and My heterosexualt life partner makes me laugh till I cry!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger