Spaghetti and Truthballs
Monday, October 10, 2005
  Boy, Interrupted
Another day, another road trip for me.

This time I was off to Wichita Falls to visit a friend who was taken into protective custody after trying to commit suicide.

It has been the best thing for him, and he is back to the person I used to know and love.

I missed him.

But enough of that sappy shit, lets talk about the looney bin.

If you are ever lacking in entertainment in your life, I reccomend a trip to the local mental hospital. I know I am securing my golden ticket to hell for finding my trip there so very amusing, but I really cannot help it.

First of all, My friend has two stalkers and a very random person that seem to follow him around where ever he goes. One of the stalkers is a very random fellow, and serves as comedic relief when we are speaking on the phone.

Today, J called me after I left to let me know that all of the staff is running up to him asking who I was, what was our story, and if I was planning on visiting again. The stalker decides to join our conversation.

Stalker: Who is that?
J: My best friend
Me: Who the hell is that?
J: It is the one I was telling you about.
Stalker: Is it a boy?
J: No, she is a girl.
Stalker: Does she have a penis?
j: No, girls don't have penises.
Stalker: Oh, I like girls you know.
J: Good. Why don't you go get some exercize?
Stalker: Ok, what should I do?
J: Jump on one foot?
Stalker: OK. (as he proceeds to jump on one foot for the remainder of our conversation)

The random person, oh the random person. Apparently he does not have the ability to distinguish between reality and fiction. Thus, he appears barefooted to us but in his world is wearing boots. He also enjoys fishing in the toilet bowl, Talking on an imaginary phone, 'mopping' with an imaginary mop, and lots of other seemingly harmless, but highly entertaining activities.

J has nicknamed this place 'homo central station' for the sheer plethora of same sex oriented people that are currently residing there. Luckily, he has not run into any of his former lovers.

All in all, I give this day a ten.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger