Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, October 13, 2005
  All is fair in Love and Baseball...
My favorite Jew Yorker and I got into an argument yesterday...

Over what? Yeah, baseball.

We agree on virtually nothing, but we don't really argue about it- more so we laugh about it. This includes all of the hot topics- religion, politics, life...

Yesterday, it was discovered that we have a large clash on the topic of baseball. She loves the Yankees- I love theBoston Red Sox. I know, I know, they are both out of the playoffs- so this should not be an issue....

But it was, she was talking about The Astros, I said "I am sad that the Bosox lost..."

What did she do?!?!?!?

She cursed me! She fricking cursed me! She said "I hope you get mosquito bites all over your body and in places that you cannot itch or are too obscene to itch! I curse you!" (I am pretty certain that if I had been standing in front of her rather than on the phone, she would have followed her curse with spitting in my face)

I laughed and merrily went on my way...

Last night, I was sitting outside when it happened.

A swarm of killer mosquitos engulfed me, sucked my blood, and swarmed on to their next victim.

Ok... Maybe not a swarm, but I definately have more than one bite...

And one of them is on my ass!!!!!!!

HER CURSE WORKED!

So, if any of you know how to place curses on others, I need to return her favor. And if any of you know how to rid me of a curse, that would also be helpful as I don't want a recurring mosquito swarm tonight.
 
Comments:
I know how to lift a curse. But I will not curse anyone. That would be evil and evil things come back 7 fold. So think of it this way: She cursed you and will get retribution turned to her 7-fold. It might not be mosquitoes, but it will be bites of some sort. I am thinking ants.
 
I have no comment about your blog... although we all know Nili has magical powers... so it is very possible you have been cursed. I realy just wanted to say hi. This whole 40 hour work thing is highly over rated, I miss spending countless hours with my beloved heterosexual life mate. Sigh... wanna come rub my feet?
 
Just to clear my good name, She left a few things out. If you all know RABS then you should know she has a tendency to exagerate. There was never a curse there was a pile of paperwork being ignored on my desk and i was getting lectured about my team that i have grown to love and adore and i'm very loyal since the age of 9; that when the yankees are verbally attacked by someone (especially a boston fan) I must fight back and prove to that person that no matter what the team, the yankees have placed themselves in baseball history for decades and milleniums to come. Rabecca puts herself in these situations, if there were mosquitos there, get up and walk away, had nothing to do with me, its called a coincidence that i said she will get mosquito bites for slandering my team. Now i have to waste another 10 minutes out of my busy work day to answer this blog, becasue she calls me at work to tell me to check this blog to see what I did to her, and i did nothing. no curse, no nothing! Thanks, GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!
 
In honor of my friend the Jew Yorker. The Yankees rock and Boston doesn't. I prefer to let history speak for itself. Since 1918 Yankees 26 BoSox 1. Since 1900 Yankees 26 BoSox 6 (maybe 7 I am unclear) either way we still got it. If we want to discuss this years playoff hey...atleast we as in Yankees didn't get swept.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger