Spaghetti and Truthballs
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
  This Bitch is Back
I am a bitch. A total bitch. 100% bonafide bitch.

I like it that way.

Lately, others have convinced me that I need to put the bitch on the backburner in certain situations. Certain situations including but not limited to: When talking to someone who does not know me, when at stores, when trying to get my way, when in class, and when trying to fix a situation.

There are exactly 1440 minutes in a day. At least 480 minutes consumed by sleep. I am not a bitch when I sleep. 120 minutes a day are consumed with driving. I do not suffer from road rage, so therefore I am not a bitch when I am driving. Lastly, at least 60 minutes are consumed with high tech activity (computer, Television, etc.) I am not a bitch when I partake in interesting activities. That is at least 660 minutes of daily activity that I am not a bitch while partaking in.

I have deemed the attitude adjustment portion of my life over. I am tired of saying "please move" when someone is in my way, I am tired of sensoring my verbal vomit when I think people are partaking in stupid activities, I am tired of being cordial and kind when I don't want to be, and most of all I am DAMN tired of having to be nice when all I have been eating lately is High fiber low fat crap and sugar free Jello.

So like I said, This bitch is back. I will not be going out of my way to be a bitch, per say, but if it happens, it happens. Get over it.

Smooches and Kisses.
 
Comments:
Eew, for real girl? Tacky.... You are allowed to be a bitch to whomever you like excluding me. You know all I have to do is give you one of my new "Looks" and that will be put to a stop. LOVE YOU!!!
 
Yes, yes I was in a mood when I wrote this post, but you know I cannot be responsible for the things that come out of my mouth when people are intentionally grating at my nerves. And I am NEVER a bitch to you, June the Bitch Cleaver- I must say, I outdid myself on that nickname.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger