Spaghetti and Truthballs
Sunday, September 25, 2005
  Take that YOU BITCHES!
OK, so I stole my title from Cher, but that is not the point...

Ever since I can remember, I have gotten in soooooooooooooo much trouble for the looks that I give to innocent bystanders, friends, family, enemies, and acquaintances. I can say nice things, but when I don't really mean it, it is written all over my face. Hence the reason for my blunt truthfullness/verbal vomit/diarrhea of the mouth/ 'BeccaDisease.' I mean, why bother trying to say nice things when you manage to get labeled as queen of the bitches anyways, right?

It has been said that looks can kill, So far- try as I might- I have not yet killed anyone. But I have quite some time to continue trying.

People have also said that the looks I give could make someone roll over in their grave- To the best of my knowledge I have not been successful in that one either.

The funny thing is, up until tonight, I had no idea what these people were talking about. None of my (several) looks have ever been caught on camera (much like Big Foot) and some have tried to imitate them, but never successfully.

Tonight, my Heterosexual life partner gave me a look that I can only imagine was straight from my face- for the longest time, she was known as the sweet one, the one who would never say or look at you in a way that would hurt/offend you- Tonight she successfully imitated the look I get on my face when I feel someone is a complete dumbass.

I was not hurt, nor was I offended. In fact I split my sides laughing.... It was frickin' hilarious! Not only did I get to see one of the looks that I have heard so much about for all of these years, but I think it is official...

I have turned June Cleaver into "June Cleaver- Bitch of the bitches"
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger