Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
  Special
I am so special... In fact, when someone asks how I am, I tell them "I am special." I usually get a giggle out of my response, because they- of course- think I am kidding. But I am not. I am, in fact, special. Here is why

I put the pro in procrastination. I had six papers due at 9 o' clock this morning, I began writing them last night.

I have deemed myself fashion police of the University of North Texas. It is an UGLY job but someone's gotta do it.
**** A few public service announcements:
1) I know that sequines are in, but under no circumstances is it OK to roll in these sparkly pieces of tin foil and
go out of the house before, say, 7 PM.
2) Tevas are not acceptable unless you are camping, or hiking, or doing something woodsy- even then it is
questionable
3) Shorty Mc Short jean skirts and your boyfriends t shirt does not constitute cuteness.
4) If you so insist on carrying a fake LV, fake Chanel, or fake anything. Please for the love of all that is good
and holy, do your damn research and make sure that this fake looks somewhat real.
5) If you are going to stare, put some sunglasses on so it isn't quite so obvious.

I get such a kick out of watching people do stupid things, like for instance, I am currently watching a fencing 1000 course in action. Seriously amusing.

Now I must go to class. And think on more reasons on why I can accurately describe my mood as special.
 
Comments:
I think you are super duper special!!!! You make me giggle on a daily basis. And fat people in belly shirts are gross. :)... what he said....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger