Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
  Quotes from the past
My life historian used to keep these books of quotes that come out of some peoples mouths, she has random spirals all over the place that have random sayings from television, or friends, or people crossing the street. Whatever,

Let me just share a few things that have come out of my mouth in the past...

- I need ass. I can't even cut my toenails.
(Wasn't I special?!? )

-I am not part of the batch, I am my own cookie.
(I would still say that this applies. But I would love to know the context of this information)

-I am even funnier when I am not being a bitch.
(This, as pointed out by my historian, is not true at all. It is when I am being the ultimate bitch that the really entertaining things begin to flow.)

-I am kind of like the grinch sometimes
(Not really about christmas per say, but I do pride myself in stealing the thunder of my mortal enemies.)

-OK, so back to me.
(This was a classic. I quickly ceased using the term when other people began to use it on me, and although it evoked laughter from my people, I did not find it so amusing.)

- One I had on my voicemail: "I don't go to the bars for a ten, I go for the sixes and drink 'til he is an eight."
(I don't know where I got this little quote, and I hope it's origination was not from my mouth. However, I will not be commenting on the truthfullness of this.)

-I don't drink carbonated beverages, unless it is beer.
(This used to be true, but now I drink carbonated beverages laced with Aspertame and preferably spiked with Jack Daniels.)
 
Comments:
You forgot our favorite:
"Here's to the husbands who have won you, here's to the losers who have lost you, and here's to the lucky bastard's who have yet to meet you!

How's that for a comment Becca!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger