Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
  My name is Jack Danielle
What did I say about changing my password and NEVER NEVER blogging while drunk?

Well I Lied.

Here I am, a product of Dive Bar Happy Hour gone terribly good (or wrong)- whatever.

Me and my heterosexual life partner accompanied my brother and his terribly hot dread locks friend to happy hour- and stayed until 9 pm. Can we say D-R-U-N-K?!?

And

The ex whatever called me today- and wanted to complain about his relationship that had gone awry. (Big word for a drunk girl) and I wanted to say, "Honey I dont give a rats ass, and Go join a pirates brigade, and walkthe damn plank." But instead I said, oh that is too bad, oh that is so sad, Yeah yeah, relationships suck. But wanna know a secret? I think he made up the whole relationship to have a reason to talk to me..... (yeah, he is that big of a dick wad weisel)

I don't know if you know this, but it is so damn hard to type when you arent sober. I may erase this tomorrow.

Good Night.

**An Edit from the hungover author: I cannot believe how much sense this post makes... Incredible. Edit posted @ 4:26 AM Thursday**
 
Comments:
I don't even get NEAR a computer when I'm drunk.

Never know WHAT could happen.
 
Ah, that is as wise as Ghandi... Curse the laptop and the fact that you can carry it around....
 
you thought someone with dreadlocks was hot?!?!? ...that's my girl!
 
After drinking 1/2 a litre of Bailey's, I can agree with you that blogging is dangerously fun! Who knows what will pop out of your keyboard.

-Denise
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger