Spaghetti and Truthballs
Friday, September 02, 2005
  List List List
While wasting time in class the other day, (yes, I know I should probably listen to what my professors are saying, but this was far more entertaining...) Then I read my usual blogs, and they are all doing these seven things lists... So here are mine. PS does anyone know how to blogroll?

Places I want to Live:
1) Australia
2) Tuscany
3) Hawaii, or an Island state of some form
4) Seattle
5) England
6) Sub Saharan Africa
7) Grand Cayman Islands

Jobs I want to Have:
1) World Health Orgaanization
2) Children's Hospital Child Life Coordinator
3) Modern Art Gallery Curator, or something...
4) Artist,
5) Public Health Job within the gay community
6) Movie Critic
7)Doggie Daycare Owner

Things I want to Accomplish by my thirtieth birthday:
1) Have a bachelors, masters, and at least be working on my doctorate
2) Know exactly what I want to do with my life, and know somewhat how to get there
3) Be 130 pounds.
4) Have traveled to five new countries.
5) Be financially stable enough to take a African Safari
6) Change someone's life for the better
7) Have the ability to empathize with all walks of life.

Things I want to own
1) I POD photo
2) A new digital camera
3) A very expensive purse- one that I have insurance on because it is so ridiculous.
4) A fabulous wardrobe
5) Beautiful, Comfortable, Shoes
6) New MAC makeup
7) A puppy

Things I would change about myself if I could
1) My struggle with my weight, I would so love to not have to worry about what I am putting in my face...
2) My arms
3) My flabby stomach, I want a sixpack- but not a gross American Gladiators one, just a really tight stomach.
4) The 'looks' that I get on my face that I always manage to get into trouble with.
5) I would make myself able to sing.
6) I would change my boobs, so that I didn't have to wear a bra...
7) I would make my acid tounge a little less prominent, but I wouldn't make it go away.

Things I would never change about myself
1) My eyes
2) Anything about my face... Except the faces that I make
3) My nurturing ability (I have never given birth, but I am everyone's mama)
4) My sausage toes- they are kinda cute
5) The fact that I am not codependent on codependence, or interdependence for that matter.
6) My personality
7) My family
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger